Sunday, May 8, 2011

Walgreens 5/08

Walgreens has Clean & Clear bodywash on sale for $5.99 and also as a buy one get one free deal. Carefree pantyliners are also on sale for $.99 each. Now there is a coupon out as well for buy one get one free on the Clean & Clear bodywashes! From what people report it seems like it is a "your mileage may vary" on whether or not your Walgreens will accept it, AS WELL AS if your Walgreens will even have it on the shelf! Apparently I don't live by shelf-clearers, because I never really have a problem finding what I want to purchase. Anyhoo, I made sure (at the beauty counter) that it was OK by the manager to use this coupon in conjunction with the sale to get two free bottles, and they said yes (this was at a very coupon-friendly store in my opinion, but it is also on my way to work hence a bit out of the way for me).

1 [blue bottle] Clean & Clear bodywash $5.99
1 [orange bottle] Clean & Clear bodywash $5.99
1 Carefree pantyliners $.99
1 20oz Diet Coke pop $1.69
-$5.99 Walgreens b1g1 free sale Clean & Clear
-$5.99 Clean & Clear B1G1 FREE 3/27 SS
-$.99 Carefree 5/08 SS
Total: $2.30 ($1.69 + tax)

Since I scored a few inserts at work for free, I'll be able to get about 8 more of the Carefree pantyliners, and I have two more of the b1g1 free Clean & Clear coupons. I am planning on going to Walmart tomorrow to try the price-matching thing, for funsies.

We [husband and I] also had another transaction at a different Walgreens and I was able to get another Gilette Fusion Proglide razor using a $4/1 mfr coupon and $5 in RR's I had. So now I have 2 $5 RR's from P&G. Not sure if I will try to save them for next week or just purchase something we need from Walgreens (like more toilet paper!).

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool. I am glad it went well, and today I started work so hopefully in the next month I'll be a couponing whirlwind once more...

    ReplyDelete