Saturday, May 7, 2011

Walgreens 5/07

This Coupon Ninja didn't do as well as she had hoped for her Walgreens shopping for the week.

I originally wanted to wake up earlier and hit a few different Walgreens to use up the coupons I had, however, it just wasn't ment to be. I did stop at one however and I remembered that we needed toilet paper, so that is why my out of pocket expense was higher for this trip. That's OK though, because I received $10 in Register Rewards back. No pictures either, sorry :) I had to rush to get ready for work after I got home from the store.

2x Cottonelle 12ct TP $5.00 each
1 Bic Soleil razors $5.99
1 Gilette Fusion ProGlide razor $9.89
3x Sctoch magic tape $1.29 each (filler, for 7 MFR coupons total)
-$2.70/3 Scotch tape in-ad coupon
-$2.00/2 Cottonelle Walgreens monthly booklet
-$4.00/1 Gilette Fusion ProGlide 5/01 P&G
-$3.00/1 BIC Soleil 5/01 SS
-$2.00 RR from last transaction's Right Guard
-$2.00 RR from last transaction's GUM-eeze
-$3.00 RR from last transaction's Noxzema
TOTAL: $12.94 ($11.05 + tax)

Received a $3 RR from Cottonelle (TP), a $2 RR from BIC (razors), and a $5 from P&G (ProGlide). Yeah, it wasn't exactly a low OOP cost, but that's ok. We didn't have but three or so rolls of toilet paper in the house, and still, $13 or so for all that is an excellent price.

Which actually kinda sucks that I didn't get to roll them on anything else for this week's sales; the next week does not look promising. The only thing I am going to try at Walgreens, I believe, is using the Clean & Clear b1g1 free sale in conjunction with the b1g1 free coupon. I am also going to try to price match at Walmart for the same thing, as they should allow it (as per their own coupon policy on price matching).

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I don't have anything to report this week I'm 'fraid. Can't wait to see how Walmart goes! It seems to be a pain for a lot of couponers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think tomorrow I'm going to see if I can price match Walgreen's b1g1 sale on the Clean & Clear bodywash, and use the b1g1 free coupon on it as well.

    ReplyDelete