Thursday, May 5, 2011

What can I get for about $5 from Walgreens? Walmart, CVS transactions as well.

I did not get to go Walgreens hopping as I planned to today, but I did hit two for two transactions so I was rather happy about that. CVS was out of the one item I wanted to get (BIC Soleil Shimmer razor) so I got a raincheck for it.

For my first transaction, I already had a $3 RR and a $4 RR on hand. The $4 was from Splenda last week and the $3 was from Noxema razors from this week.

(filler) means I didn't necessarily need the item, but I got it as it was very, very cheap and the item was needed to make the transaction go through. Walgreen's coupon policy is that the number of coupons you have (including Register Rewards, which are mfr coupons) must match the number of items in your order.

Walgreens Transaction #1:

BIC Soleil Razors $5.99
Gilette Fusion ProGlide Razor $9.89
(filler) Scotch Tape $1.29
(filler) Scotch Tape $1.29
-$4 RR from Splenda
-$3 RR from Noxema
-$4 Proglide mfr 5/01 P&G
-$3 BIC Soleil mfr 5/01 SS

-$1.80 WAG in-ad coupon Scotch tape
Total: $3.83 OOP ($2.66 plus tax)
Received a $5 RR from Gilette and a $2 RR from BIC.

Walgreens Transaction #2


Dawn Dish Liquid $1.99
Right Guard Deodorant $2.99
Right Guard Deodorant $2.99
(filler) Toilet Bowl cleanerbobber $.99
GUM Eez-thru Flossers $2.00
Noxzema Razors $3.99
-$.60 Toilet Bowl in-ad coupon
-$1.00 Dawn Dish Liquid in-ad coupon
-$5 RR from Gilette
-$2 RR from BIC
-$2.00 Noxema razors mfr 5/01 RP
-$.50 Dawn Dish Liquid P&G home mailer
-$2.99 Right Guard product b1g1 free 5/01 RP
Total: $1.79 ($.86 plus tax)
Received a $3 RR from Noxzema, a $2 RR from GUM and a $2 from Right Guard.

Walmart Transaction!


Though Walmart did not have advertisement signs up on the shelf, both the men's and women's Nivea bodywashes were ringing up $3, which I found out from others online. Since I had 6 of each coupon, I decided to go to Walmart! I usually avoid the store, but free is free.

4x Ivory 3pk Bar soap @ $.97 each
6x Nivea for Men @ $3 each
6x Nivea for Women @ $3 each
Germ-X hand sanitizer $.97
3x Ferry Morse seeds @ $1.00 each
Seed packet $.60
-$1.00/1 Ivory soap 5/01 P&G x4
-$3/1 Nivea for Men 4/17 RP
x6
-$3/1 Nivea for Women 4/17 RP x6
Total: $7.35 ($4.35 plus tax)

Of course, then I went to Aldi and spent near-on $46 for food, but that's life.

1 comment:

  1. Woah, that's what I call a great shopping spree! Well, until the food part. But yea, a kick-ass job ninja! =D

    ReplyDelete