Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Stockpile

So here I decided to take pictures of my current stockpile. The only things missing is my massive amount of maxi-pads, which are upstairs in the built-in pantry in the hallway. I am contemplating putting them downstairs to free up space for storage. I also have a boatload more pasta boxes as well as spaghetti & alfredo sauces in the cabinet above my refrigerator; I don't feel like lugging out a ladder to take a picture of that :)


Above: various health & beauty items (lotion, deodorants, shaving cream, razors (male & female), some spray cleaners, dog food.


Above: canned tomatoes, powdered potatoes, canned vegetables, a few cans of fruit.

Above: toilet paper (all Cottonelle from Walgreens last week), dog & cat treats, paper towels, laundry detergents, empty plastic store bags (in the big red back mid-left).

Above: all various bodywashes and shampoos; at the very top, candles & scent sprays. To the left (not included in the group of pictures), two blue drawer totes full of medices, lip balms, toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwash, floss, and travel items.

Above: CAT FOOD!, dog food, and various condiments & sauces. Two manly bodywash/face sets.


4 comments:

  1. OMG. At least when the zombies come you'll be set for a while. I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes, this is very true. Pair my stockpile with the fact that my husband owns a gun shop and gun range, we've at least got spectacular chances of surviving. Now if only I would actually go work out and get in shape...That would also help! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, and my husband is an ex Air Force Firearms Instructor... I feel that our husbands may get along well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious, I bet they would :)

    ReplyDelete