Monday, February 6, 2012

No Newspapers!

Simply for the fact that I didn't have the time and/or inclination to purchase them this weekend, what with the parties and Rocky Horror and all that.

However I purchased inserts from http://wholecouponinserts.com/ for the second time today. I have to say the first time I purchased from them I was a bit leery -- but I did get the inserts in a timely manner, because they ship Priority mail. In my opinion the prices aren't bad either.

Didn't do much couponing for the party, but I did shop sales and I purchased all the ground beef I used from Costco. It wasn't the grass-fed beef (in fact, I don't think they carry it anymore -- sad face) but it was still very food. I still greatly over-bought for the simply fact that, as previously stated, people did not RSVP, and even with the people that stated they were indeed coming, some forgot and a good few of them had problems arise that day (one girl got into a car accident even! felt so bad for her).

I hadn't thrown a party since 1994 so I guess it's all good and was a learning experience lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment