Saturday, January 14, 2012

01/14/2012

Happy (belated) New Year!

Not much to report here other than I'm starting to coupon again. AND, I'm getting my little sister into the act. She's living on her own now although she isn't paying any rent or bills as she is staying at my dad's house in Indiana while he primarily lives in his condo downtown. Anyhoo, good times. I'm only buying a total of four newspapers a week (plus the one I get delivered). Two for the sister and three for me.

HOWEVER, I recently discovered a website where you can order whole inserts from! The website is http://www.wholecouponinserts.com I ordered 10 of this week's inserts so we'll see how fast they arrive and all that jazz. If there are problems, I paid via paypal so I can dispute if need be.

Other than that, I'm down to 147-ish pounds now! Still eating mostly "paleo" or primal.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I was looking for the LIKE button on this post... apparently I spend too much time on Facebook. I am trying to start couponing again, but I always forget on Sundays... Good to "see" you again Miss V!

    -C.Cupid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and happy (even more belated) new year! =D

    ReplyDelete