Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Paleo Diet

So, I really, really, REALLY! need to get back to the Paleo way of eating. Both me and my husband Zero fell off the bandwagon hard after our vacation to Atlantic City in early April, and never quiet got back up onto it. At my lowest weight, I was at 163 or so pounds after only one week of eating Paleo most of the time. Now I'm back up in between 168 and 170 (especially after our mini-vacation to Indiana Beach just a few days ago - lol!).

Going to try to figure out what I can purchase from grocery stores in the area today for a few meals, and then hopefully plan out some more purchases for about a week's worth of food. I haven't been bringing good foods with me to work either :(

I also threw out/got rid of some of my indoor plants. On the brighter side, some of my tomato plants actually have tomatoes on them! I also planted three tomato plants as well as my two pumpkin plants outside...It remains to be seen if those particular ones will bear fruit.

1 comment:

  1. *giggle* I can't imagine eating Paleo. It's one of the things I would like to do, but never can muster up the will to actually stick with it. Good luck with the tomatoes and pumpkins! I am seriously considering doing a herb garden myself...

    ReplyDelete