Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Coupon Binder



Is quite Steampunk in my opinion...:P

Just finished cutting out the coupons from the Unilever Redplum insert from today. I'm going to start cutting out coupons from this week and onwards; my "pile" of inserts from past weeks will just get to stay that way, though if I ever organize it perhaps I'll clip a few coupons if their dates are still well into the future. I've not clipped my coupons out before-hand for about four months :/ I am also going to bypass most of the "food" coupons as they are mostly for junk anyways (or something I otherwise wouldn't buy). Going to try to go strictly Paleo again sometime soon and because of that I certainly don't need coupons for Pringles, Slim Shots and Magnum Ice Cream (lol).

Perhaps I'll cut the other inserts coupons out tomorrow on the way home (while on the train). I was able to obtain 10 newspapers, yay! Sadly, I had to go to three different stores. I normally go to my local Jewel, which has a huge rack of newspapers on Sundays (and Saturdays as well). This week they DID have a big rack and it WAS full -- however, there were hardly any sales papers in the insert bag, let alone coupons! Very dissapointing. I ended up getting my one delivered paper, three from one Walgreens, two from a Dollar General, and 4 more from a Walgreens on my way to work.

1 comment: